No there is no update for the agents

Dirk Bulinckx.

Network Monitoring by Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu
DNS Hosting with ipv4 and ipv6 on http://www.stellardns.com

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Anthony Laatz
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 2:46 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Remote Agents

I am still seeing an issue with my remote agents with the process checks and
disk space checks. I’ve been keeping pretty up to date with the beta
versions of the SA program, but I am not sure how to update the remote agent if
that needs updating? I just checked the remote agent download on the site and
the details of the setup_remoteagentwindows.exe says version 1.5.6.3.
I’ve installed this version over the remote agent, but I am still getting
the same results? Is there a separate update for the remote agent?

Thank you,

anthony Laatz | appletree Answers

p: 800.270.7030 f: 866.827.8802

e: ala...@appletreeanswers.com (mailto:ala...@appletreeanswers.com)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause