From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Lisa Baas
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 6:46 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Remote SA client

Hello All,

Is there any documentation on configuring the remote SA client? I figured
out how to get connected but then what do I do? I can't find any info in
the local documentation or on the Woodstone site. Is anyone using the
remote client?

SA beta 6.3.2495 on Windows 2008R2.

Thanks a bunch.

lisa

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause