Dirk,

We are not able to connect to our Radius server port using the default check in
SA.  We have authorized the SA server to connect to the Radius server and can
connect to port 22 with a secure telnet session but not to port 1645 with the
Radius protocol check.  My network administrator is asking whether the built-in
Radius protocol check in SA is acting as a client or a broker.

Ev

EVERETTE R. WEBBER, MSM
DIRECTOR OF SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION, UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
4201 S. WASHINGTON ST.
MARION, IN 46953

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause