Thanks.  When I would click the link from within the product it was either
unresponsive or stated it could not find the documentation and what I was
finding online was labeled v6.

I now have the file from the link Anthony posted.

Thanks

Ev

EVERETTE R. WEBBER, MSM
DIRECTOR OF SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION, UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
4201 S. WASHINGTON ST.
MARION, IN 46953

765.677.2892   |   765.677.2308 FAX