I will have some/limited access to my emails.

Please contact Hans Karlsson or it-support if you need help.

Best regards
Per

>>> <ralf.min...@bkk-mobil-oil.de> 03/07/12 13:46 >>>

Hi,

sending more than one mail at a time seems not to work in all cases. I have 2
alerts for sending SMTP mails in one check.

-      Starting SA

-      Check DOWN, one mail.

-      Check UP, DOWN, two mails.

-      Check UP, DOWN, two mails...

-      Restarting SA

-      Check DOWN, one mail.

-      ...

The exchange experts tell me only one mail is sent.

Version 7.0.2505 on Windows XP SP3, tested with external COM check CountFiles.
5 SMTP threads are configured.

When I configure 1 SMTP thread, both mails are sent.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf Minuth

Teamleitung Server/Anwendungen

Mobil

BETRIEBSKRANKENKASSE

Hühnerposten 2, 20097 Hamburg

www.bkk-mobil-oil.de (www.bkk-mobil-oil.de)

Telefon: 040 3002-60301

Telefax: 040 3002-960301

E-Mail:  ralf.min...@bkk-mobil-oil.de (mailto:ralf.min...@bkk-mobil-oil.de)
Mehr Leistung: Jetzt über unsere umfangreichen Zusatzleistungen
(http://www.bkk-mobil-oil.de/krankenversicherung/mitgliedschaft/ihre-vorteile.html)
 informieren.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

Please consider environment before printing.
contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged. The information including attachments in this e-mail may not be
used, disclosed, copied or stored except for the purpose for which it has been
sent.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately destroy it and
notify us by phone or fax as above or by e-mail at: i...@flexlink.com Please
note that FlexLink can assume no liability for any computer virus which might
be transferred by way of this e-mail. Further information about FlexLink:
www.flexlink.com

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause