@Barry,

Your right about the remark on response. Most colleague’s don’t
have the or don’t want to put more effort in this.

I know how I was struggling with some things and was glad that somebody did
share something.

If possible I share things that can make the job easy.

@Anthony,

1.    Strange that you have red table listed but no link...., is there just
above the red table a link to TOP?

I&#8217;m using the same <saif sa_status is DOWN> to display the red background
and the links.

No strange letters in the check name?

2.    Graphics are made by the RRDTool&#8230;&#8230;.  Just displaying the
content of the graph dirs. As setup in SA.

I&#8217;m  preparing a document on how I setup my RRD environment with SA.
Makes it a lot easier for most others to implement this.

Will post it here if ready.