From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Anthony Laatz
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 5:17 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] HTTP Output

I recreated the pages, first I started with the RRD page
http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd/rrd.htm (http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd/rrd.htm) and it
worked, then I browsed your suggestion to: http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd
(http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd)  (if I understood it right) and it gave me the
header, footer and data, but no formatting or images for the page. Then I added
the IT status page: http://x.x.x.x:4310/itstatus/itstatus.htm
(http://x.x.x.x:4310/itstatus/itstatus.htm)  this worked, but broke
http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd/rrd.htm (http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd/rrd.htm),
http://x.x.x.x:4310/itstatus (http://x.x.x.x:4310/itstatus) showed me
header/footer but no data. And http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd
(http://x.x.x.x:4310/rrd)  gave me the header, footer and data, but no
formatting or images for the page.

If I didn’t follow that right let me know.

Thank you,

anthony Laatz | appletree Answers

p: 800.270.7030 f: 866.827.8802