From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:01 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] CPU usage very high; culprit?

The wait loops (wait for a response from the remote system) can cause this
behaviour.  However if other processes will "ask" for CPU time they will get it
from the OS.

Dirk Bulinckx
Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu (http://www.woodstone.nu/)
StellarDNS (DNS Hosting) - http://www.stellardns.com