From: Larson, Walter [mailto:walter.lar...@ahss.org]
To: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu]
Sent: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 14:45:29 -0600
Subject: RE: [SA-list] SA variables

It does not matter what field I use but I do not what to manually type the
“Display name” of the NT service. The same goes for the “Service name”
of the Windows NT service. I am willing to use a variable in ANY field if it
worksJ

Have a great day!

Walt Larson – MCSE 2003, ITIL

Enterprise Systems Administrator