Will it ever be possible to have alerts (i.e. restart service) use person
authentication instead of username and password?  We are in the process of
changing passwords again and Server's Alive is always sticky.

Also, I state this seperately because i know it is whole different issue, will
it ever be possible to set com checks (count files, etc) to use person
authentication?

As always thanks for the great product, at a great price, with even better
support.

Jason Passow
Network Administrator
Mississippi Welders Supply
http://www.mwsco.com (http://www.mwsco.com)
jas...@mwsco.com (mailto:jas...@mwsco.com)
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause