From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf
Of Ann Lynnworth
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 1:46 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: Re: [SA-list] only one instance

Hi Dirk,

Yes, with VNC you get the real desktop, unlike with Remote Desktop where you
get a terminal server session.

If I reconnect to the server within a short amount of time, there is only 1
process and there is no pop-up message. If I go to the server after a long
time, say 6+ hours, then the pop-up appears and yes, there are 2 processes
running.  As soon as I say [ok] to the dialog, the 2nd process goes away.

Ann