Sounds like your mail server might be limiting number of connections if all
those alerts are happening at the same time. And it's different pc's
due to what connections establish to send emails.

Sent from my HTC One (M8) On Aug 4, 2014 10:31 AM, "Dirk Bulinckx"
<d...@woodstone.nu (mailto:d...@woodstone.nu)> wrote:
What version of Sa are you using?
What does the logfile of SA show?

Dirk Bulinckx
Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu (http://www.woodstone.nu/)
StellarDNS (DNS Hosting) - http://www.stellardns.com
(http://www.stellardns.com/)

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu
(mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)] On Behalf Of Bob Hartung
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 4:46 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Emailed Alerts Problem

I have configured SA to send me email alerts through our in-house email server
when pings fail 1 time and when they are back up. The problem is I&#39;m
getting only getting some alerts.

For example, I have 8 PCs that serve as time/attendance terminals. They all
automatically shutdown at night at the same time and they all turn on in the
morning at the same time. Their alerts are all configured the same. However, I
only receive one or two alerts at shutdown and on startup. It&#39;s not always
the same PC either.

Is this some time of timing issue with SA? I checked the mailserver log and it
shows the emails that get through but it doesn&#39;t show that the others were
attempted.

----------------------

Bob Hartung
Dir of I.T.
Wisco Industries, Inc.
736 Janesville St.
Oregon, WI 53575
Tel: (608) 835-3106 x215 (tel:%28608%29%20835-3106%20x215)
Fax: (608) 835-7399 (tel:%28608%29%20835-7399)
e-mail: bhartung(at)wiscoind.com (http://wiscoind.com)
website: www.wiscomade.com (http://www.wiscomade.com)

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause