i just did a "net view" and I found the computer name in the list.  :/

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Anthony Laatz <meow...@gmail.com

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM, dirk <d...@woodstone.nu

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:46 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] ERR 53

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 22:31
To: Servers Alive Discussion List

NetBios on? Nslookup resolve correctly?

Frank Wolynski

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu
(mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)] On Behalf Of Anthony Laatz
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:16 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] ERR 53

So I am trying to poll the process and services from a workstation. However, I
am getting ERR 53 (The network path was not found.)  Which is confusing me
because I am able to ping, UNC, RDP, even “manage” into the PC.  I am
using a domain authentication account that I am using for other servers and
workstations I am monitoring. I just cannot get into this particular
workstation with SA. There is no antivirus or firewall software running.
Windows Firewall is disabled. Any Ideas?

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause