From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
dirk
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 1:01 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Your template examples

Hi,

we're currently have a webpage online that shows examples of what is possible
with the Servers Alive templates.  For the moment we show one example (thank to
Pieter D.) If you have a nice example that you're willing to share, then please
send it to me (not to the list) and I'll update the page with your template
example.

--
Dirk Bulinckx
Servers Alive -

salive@woodstone.nu If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office
messages), make sure that they are not sent to the list nor to individual
members.  Doing so will cause you to be automatically removed from the list.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ! This E-Mail transmission and any accompanying attachments
may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or
action taken in reliance on the contents of this E-Mail by anyone other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and is not intended to, in
anyway, waive privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this E-Mail in
error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above E-Mail
address.  Agrium uses state of the art anti-virus technology on all incoming
and outgoing E-Mail. We encourage and promote the use of safe E-Mail management
practices and recommend you check this, and all other E-Mail and attachments
you receive for the presence of viruses. The sender and Agrium accept no
liability for any damage caused by a virus or otherwise by the transmittal of
this E-Mail.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause