Not sure to understand.
If you retrieve a URL via a browser then that is done from within the context
of the system running the browser, same with Servers Alive.

Could you show me what you're trying to do (with a browser)?

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Wheelock, Zeff
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 7:40 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] https check from server

Is there a way to execute an HTTPS from a server to get a result.  We run a
Good For Enterprise server and one of the checks is from the server to put in
an URL to Good.com and it comes back with Congratulations! Message.  Is there a
way of performing that check? Maybe using Remote Agent?  If so, how.
Unfortunately, it seems the URL http check does the check from the Servers
Alive server.  I would like the URL to execute on the Good For Enteprise
server.

Zeff Wheelock

Enterprise Messaging

Dell | Services Healthcare

office +1 617 509 3741, mobile +1 617 429 9606, fax +1 617 509 3741

zeff_wheel...@dell.com (mailto:zeff_wheel...@dell.com)

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, 93 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA 02481

Lotus Notes, Lotus Sametime and Blackberry FAQs:
http://n2nts017.hphc.org/EMFAQ.nsf/dx/toc
(http://n2nts017.hphc.org/EMFAQ.nsf/dx/toc)

 The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be
privileged and/or confidential. It is for intended addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing
it.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause