Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your reply. I'll let the group know how well it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
dirk
Sent: 11 December 2014 15:05
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Sending an SMS message from a VM

If attaching a modem to the VM is a problem then you could try to use the
network based protocols to send the SMS messages, SMPP or SNMP are available.

dirk

--
Dirk Bulinckx
Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu

messages), make sure that they are not sent to the list nor to individual
members.  Doing so will cause you to be automatically removed from the list.

This email has been scanned.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are not necessarily the view of
East Renfrewshire Council. It is intended only for the person or entity named
above. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail and then erasing the e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please be advised that East Renfrewshire Council's incoming and outgoing e-mail
is subject to regular monitoring
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept
for the presence of computer viruses.