Great idea!!

  From: Anthony Laatz <meow...@gmail.com>
 To: Servers Alive Discussion List <salive@woodstone.nu>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 8:40 AM
 Subject: [SA-list] Raspberry Pi 2

Could SA run on Raspberry Pi? OR Maybe wait for the free (probably stripped
down) version of Windows 10 (granted it is not released yet) that is being made
available for the Raspberry Pi 2? I am visioning a stand-alone $35+ Servers
Alive computer/server that does it checks, on hardware (rather than virtual)
box that is very low power consumption, very small foot print, but still has
network access, USB access for SMS notifications, etc.  This way we are not
taking up a windows license for one server doing one task, or taking away from
CPU cycles on any particular server.

If anyone is curious what I am talking about here is a link to the DIY project
board. It has many uses. (http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-16530) – I
am guessing wait and see what Windows 10 brings us, instead of trying to export
the code over to Linux/Raspberry Pi.  Here is the article link for the Windows
10 and Raspberry Pi 2 announcement.
(http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/2/7962179/raspberry-pi-windows-10)

Thank you,
Anthony Laatz

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause