Any and every time I reboot the server that Servers Alive is on.... When it
kicks off and starts checking after the reboot I immediately get a ton of DOWN
errors because I am getting Access Denied errors. But once I stop and restart
the service, or run it as an app it is fine. Anyone know of a reason why this
would be happening? Any way to prevent it? It kind of freaks out some people in
charge when they suddenly get 100 emails that stuff just went down.  :)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause