From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
dirk
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:00 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] TLS 1.2 webserver

Hi,

Right after sending my previous mail about TLS 1.2 support in Servers Alive, I
got a mail from the developper of the HTTP(S) checking component that we're
using.  It looks like my "presure" was good enough and he worked hard on the
implementation of TLS 1.2 in his lib.  In his testing it seems to work fine.

Now I would like to test this too by using Servers Alive with the updated lib
(with TLS 1.2 support).

My question: do you have a webserver/website that is TLS 1.2 enabled (but not
TLS1.0 or TLS 1.1)? (one that can't be checked with the current Servers Alive).
 If so could you send me the URL for it (offlist ofcourse) so I can check if
Servers Alive (with the updated component) is now able to check it or not.

Thanks

Dirk.

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause