Thanks for the update Dirk,

SA user since 2000. Yeah there is a lot of ‘other’ options for
monitoring and Alerting out there. But when you find something that just works
reliably, you tend to stick with it.

And no one can complain about the price... J

Appreciate the development and listening to your users wants..

Barry

Barry George

807 346-2546

IT Department