Hi,

i'd like to check a website using a proxy. I have SA 7.2.0. I have an
entry in the check of http/https "no proxy". But when I click to pull down
the list, I don't have the possibility to choose a proxy. It is not
offered. See here:
https://hmgubox.helmholtz-muenchen.de:8001/f/93270ebd09/
How can I choose a proxy ?

Thanks for any hint.

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
institute of developmental genetics
Gebäude 35.34 - Raum 208
HelmholtzZentrum München
bernd.len...@helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 (0)89 3187 1241
fax: +49 (0)89 3187 2294

Wer Visionen hat soll zum Hausarzt gehen
Helmut Schmidt

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Nikolaus Blum, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause