A little update on this....

What is already in the current beta (for v8) (can be found on
http://beta.woodstone.nu)

        * ALERT: start/stop VM in Hyper-V
        * ALERT: start/stop VM in ESXi
        * CHECK: get parameter from Hyper-V

What will be added (around virtualisation)
        * CHECK: get parameter from Hyper-V and check the actual value of
the parameter (must be running or CPU must be below 50 for example)
        * CHECK: get parameter (and check value) in ESXi

        * ALERT/CHECK: where we're now talking about "standalone" ESXi, we
will add Vcenter/vSphere ESXi too

Testing is done towards
        Hyper-V on win2008 - win2012 - win2016 (tech previous or newer when
available)
        VMWare: v5.x and v6.x

As always do test the beta and give us feedback.....
(http://beta.woodstone.nu)

Dirk.