Good morning.  I’ve been having lots of problems running SA enterprise
8.0.2725 on windows Server 2012, R2.  It tells me http and ping devices are
down, when they are not.  When I took a deeper look this morning, it seems that
the GUI was using 1.4GB of RAM.  I killed it in the task manager and restarted
it and it seemed to be ok.

When I exit the GUI, it doesn’t seem to fully close.  As when I want to
launch it again, it tells me it’s already running.  I either have to kill
it in the task manager or logout and log back in.

Are there any knowns issues regarding this?  Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Kabage
Vice President
Technology Services

BoldFocus, Inc.
1900 South Norfolk Street,
Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
Tel: 650-212-2653 ext.715
Fax: 650-212-2654
www.boldfocus.com (http://www.boldfocus.com/)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause