I will be out of the office until Monday, 6/27/2016.  I will be checking my
email periodically, however if this is an urgent matter please contact Ken
Rudewicz at krudew...@bptresults.com (mailto:krudew...@bptresults.com).

Thank you.

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Breakthrough PerformanceTech does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, nor for any damage caused
by any viruses transmitted by this e-mail. All incoming and outgoing e-mail may
be monitored for security purposes.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause