Greetings!

The College is closed from Friday, December 23, 2016 through Monday, January 2,
2017 for the holiday season.  I will return to the office on Tuesday, January
3, 2017. During my absence, I will be checking my e-mail and voicemail
occasionally, but will have limited ability to respond.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause