I feel like we can already do this with the built in web server? Or do you
have a different idea in mind?

From: Salive [mailto:salive-boun...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 12:21
To: 'Servers Alive Discussion List' <salive@woodstone.nu>
Subject: [SA-List] Questions on possible new service for Servers Alive

Dear list,

We're currently evaluating a new service for you, the user of Servers Alive.
This service will allow you to monitor a host from the internet, that way
you will not only get a view on your hosts from within your own network, but
also (for internet facing hosts) you can see if they are accesible from the
internet.  We will allow a few checks like HTTP(S), certificate checks and
ping.

Is this something that might be of use for you?
What locations (world-wide) do you see as being good locations?
What pricing do you see as being acceptable?

Dirk Bulinckx
Follow us on Linkedin:  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bvba-woodstone-/>
https://www.linkedin.com/company/bvba-woodstone-/

Servers Alive -  <http://www.woodstone.nu/> http://www.woodstone.nu
StellarDNS (DNS Hosting) - http://www.stellardns.com
<http://www.stellardns.com/>

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com