The past few weeks my servers alive install seems to be having issues.  It has
run fine for a year on this exact machine.  Every so often (I think it may be
related to number of check cycles) it seems to be running into problems with
ping checks getting no response.  Also com checks fail with Method ~of object ~
failed. Debug view shows not enough storage to complete this command for both
pings and com checks.  However, there is plenty of storage and RAM.   Dirk, has
suggested it is an issue with the Operating system. He may be right but I have
no way to diagnose.  I see no other issues with this machine or the other
software running on this machine.  Does anyone have any suggestion where I can
look to discover why the operating system has suddenly created problems with my
servers alive install?

 Jason Passow  | Network Administrator
 o: (507) 494-5178 | c: (507) 450-8178 | jas...@mwsco.com
5150 West 6th Street | Winona, MN 55987