In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Simon Cooke
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>>> Ideas? Views?
>>
>>Only that you can bear my children if I can run SimCoupe on NT 4.0
>>
>>:-)
>
>I'll see what I can do ;)
>
>Sound might be DirectSound only though -- I've not decided yet. You'll
>be able to disable it though :)

If you manage to get good SAM Coupé sound under W95 what's that chance
of some nice peep writing a W95 E-Tune decoder and player? I'll gladly
compile tunes for any such venture...

Graham

--

| If you'd like to see a game with the depth of gameplay of Elite and |

       Oh crap! Someone's stolen the vowels from my domain name!
       ------------Lucky I have some spares: u e a o------------