> So, I was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier of these items
> that don't ask for a 35 quid minimum order...

Edwin's already offered you some, but just for the future, you might
like to give Electrovalue a try - they're very reasonable, no minimum
order value, and they usually despatch things on the same day they
get the order...... they don't have everything, but for standard
LS chips, connectors, holders, and v. cheap stripboard, they're excellent.
I think postage is about a quid.
I'll dig their address out - and no, I don't have shares in them, despite
my raving!

Andy