On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 22:07:13 +0000, Peter Harkess
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I would like to be able to put .dsk files back on to floppy but i keep getting
>write error messages,can you help?I have samdisk and samtoms but i'll be
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] if i can get them to write a full disk.

Hi Peter

Are you doing this with PC emulation on the Amiga, or have you got
hold of a PC? I could never get any of the SAM<>PC utilities to work
with the likes of PC Task. Even with a proper PC I can't get many of
the older utils like samtoms (and Teledisk) to work. Samdisk seems
quite fussy and only works when it wants to.

Bye

Dave (apparently not kicked off Enty yet)