On Sun 13 Sep 98 (21:55:19), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Dave wrote:
>>
>> David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>> >Anyone alive out there?
>>
>> yup. although i've not been up to much (save for going to Malta for a
>> week)
>
>I dunno... sounds like at least you're still posting to the list...
>
>Apart from an answer from Ian and David W ... I think everyone else is
>dead?

Not dead, just sleeping. O.K so I admit that my SAMs have been packed away
until someone gives me a good excuse to get them out again.

Yes folks, I'm still here. Just about.
I've not been in touch for a while - long story - but I'm back.

BTW what HAS happened to this list....It's sooooo dull now. :-)
Just as well I'm back to liven things up.

Any new SAM projects I should know about other than the ATOM etc which Malcolm
has told me about?

Any news on FRED?

And how easy is it to get to the new NSSS location from London?
Might consider going.

Stewart.

--
 _
(_'tewart            email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

               * * * Stewart's SAM Information Pages. * * *
             http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/sskardon/sampages/