Peter Harkess wrote:

> Hello,
>      I was just wondering if you can use a syquest drive(same as a zip
> drive)with the atom?Also can it be used as a master i.e. instead of a hard
> drive.

In theory, I'd expect it could be done... at the end of the day it's
really down
to understanding how the Zip actually works. But that's the problem.
Iomega are
hardly forthcoming with techy details.

Edwin'll be better placed technically for this ;)

> Also can the sam use scsi hardware and how?

Yeah, should be possible. Scsi interfacing chips are readily available.
But it's software again that's the problem. And of course, each device
would need it's own
drivers :(

> Kind regards
> --
> I like work ... I can sit and watch it for hours.

:)