Graham Goring wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gavin Smith
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >So what was it like? Any good? (M)any people? Any fights? Any drinking? And
> >did Bob take the piss out of me in his little speechy thing again this time?
>
> Yeah, and was there one of those discussions in the back-room like last
> year.

That's what I was talking about :) He had a few nice things (lies) to say
about me at that one last year. From what I hear, I doubt there were enough
people to call it a "discussion" this year anyway ;)

> Sheesh! I spend about

You spend about...? (I'm intrigued now!)

  Email- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ - 5099913
       Website - http://www.purple.dircon.co.uk
 IRC - SparkY or SparkY on #TheLocal or #SAM-Community