Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On    Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:15:30 +0100 (BST), Paul Walker said:
> > # Back it all up (doesn't work?!)
> > :O c
> > backup
> >
> > # Mailing list section
> > # this doesn't work either :/
> > :O:
> > * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > sam-users
>
> [snip]
>
> OK, first question... why are you writing :O instead of :0?

Yep, problem numero uno ...

> The subsidiary question is what character you expect to be matched by
> the dot, except for a space.

I'd guess that he just expects one space to be there, I'd recommend
something along the lines of

^From.*owner-sam-users

which should cover it pretty well, at least it works for me in my .gnus
which filters in pretty much the same way as procmail (Well sort-of)

Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"