> Van: David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Onderwerp: Re: Elite
> Datum: Friday, November 06, 1998 9:10

> > "Hey Martijn i just got this wonderfull idea :)"
>
> If this is the case, its a shame about people who've spent 15 pounds on
> this rather than 17 pounds on the ORIGINAL game of Stratosphere :(

Completely right (although I think both games are a bit expensive, but that
is my opinion), Stratosphere is a much better and "worth your money" effort
compared to the Speccy-Elite with a diskroutine bolted to it.

As for Elite, it would definitly mean, taking it apart, see how it works.
Can it be improved? and can we put extra options, missions, ships and other
things to it?

 --
Robert van der Veeke, aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]