I was having a lod of problems compiling a menu last night that used
kbhit(), it didn't work.

This was dispite the fact it was just a recompilation of the slidey menu I
did for fred, which obviously did work ;-)

Eventually, I dug out the master disk for the earlier version of SamC I
had, and tried that.  Compiled and worked first time.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the use ofthe zues assembler
rather than the one that sam C originally used.  Not sure if this is
related to the sam problem in Sam Vision, but might be worth trying the
old version if you have that problem (I believe the original Sam C still
had the option to use the SamVision libs)

Unc - Tim Paveley - Moderator of "The Games Room" & "Ascii Animations"
                    http://www.mono.org/~unc/