At 11:47 pm +0000 22/11/98, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Welcome to SAM users. It's a bit quiet at the moment, but hopefully you'll see
>many names of  famous/infamous SAM enthusiasts appearing here.

Shameless sycophancy gratefully received, etc etc.

>I'm not sure if there's a "Who's Who" of the SAM world, but a good number of
>SAM users seem to be on line.

I think there's something similar on the scrapbook
<http://www.mono.org/~unc/Coupe/> but this sounds like a perfect
opportunity to plug my "sam-users users" page....

It's at <http://carou.sel.cam.ac.uk/computers/samusers.html>. Various of
the regulars have got mugshots there, a brief introduction and some
interesting web links. (And a message to all the other subscribers who
haven't sent me anything yet: Get a move on!!)

>>In a message dated 22/11/98 20:54:55 BST, David Laundon wrote:
> Well, I've been on the Internet for just a couple of months now and I've
> just found you lot!  I thought I'd just let you know I'm here, and say
> hello!

Hello!

Er... <fx thinks> David Laundon.... Hmmmm. I remeber that name...

You wrote the word processor in Sam C for Fred 60 didn't you?

And then there were those ETunes a few months later (Oh how the nostalgia
comes flooding back!)

Andrew

--