Come across this..  Thought you might enjoy it..

Bill Gates dies in a car accident.   He finds himself in Purgatory, being
sized up by St Peter.

St Peter> "I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all,
you  helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in
America, however, you also created that ghastly "Windows '95". I'm going to
do  something I've never done before in your case. I'm going to let you
decide where you want to go. I'm willing to let you visit both places
briefly, if it will help your decision."

Gates> "Okay, let's try Hell first"

So Bill Gates goes to Hell.  It's a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear
waters and lots of bikini clad women running around, playing in the water,
laughing and frolicking about. The sun is shining and the temperature is
perfect.

He is very pleased.......

Gates> "This is great! If this is Hell, I really want to see Heaven!"

So off they go.  Heaven is a place high in the clouds, with angels drifting
about, playing harps and singing.
It's nice but not as enticing as Hell.

Gates> "I think I'd prefer Hell"

St Peter> "Fine, you'll be there in an instant."

Two weeks later, St Peter decides to check on the late billionaire to see
how he's doing in Hell. When he gets there, he finds Bill shackled to a
wall, screaming amongst hot flames in a dark cave, being burned and tortured
by demons.

St Peter> "How's it going?"

Gates> "This is awful! It's nothing like the Hell I visited two weeks ago!
What happened to the other place, with the beautiful beaches and the
scantily-clad women playing in the water?"

St Peter> "That was a demo"   boom-boom

Worth a groan eh??

'He felt a strange queasy feeling in his stomach.  Time for a toilet stop.
He'd just got comfortable, when something unspeakable happened.'
"Ghnitssuhsidt oot oot..."