At 9:51 pm +0000 28/11/98, James R Curry wrote:
>   >Have I come at a bad time?!!!
>
>Nahh..  the worst times have been when the list has been BUSIEST..
>
>Now...  what can I say to start a flame war?  Andrew?  Bob?...   ;)

Oh well - all you have to do is take offense when I politely correct a
fundamental mistake... Or at least, that's how the arguments usually begin
around here :(

Alternatively, write something about copyright. Or repost any article from
comp.sys.sinclair - there was an interesting one on the 21st of October in
which the author admits to seeing nothing antisocial about posting to one
mailing list under three different names. That ought to do the trick.

Andrew

--