Talking about Sim Coupe problems...

I can only use Sim Coupe in 320x200 mode, (so pretty useless for MODE 3).
My graphics card/monitor doesn't seem to recognise the '640x200' mode, just
showing the picture squashed up in the top half of the screen in 640x400
mode.  I've tried using the monitor controls to stretch the screen as far as
it can, without much success.

Is there any chance of getting the 640x400 display back as a third option?
(Or is there anything else I can do?)

Re: Missing disk error...

I've found that my disk drive seems much more stable when there are a few
interfaces connected.  If I switch on with nothing connected I have to go
through the old on, off, on, off, reset in, out, in, out, shake it all
about, etc. routine to get the think working again.  But with Quazar and a
mouse or whatever connected, it works first time, every time!