>> I don't seem to be able to find where I got the file from. It doesn't
>> appear to have a title, but it does say that the authors E-Mail address
>> is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] does that name seem familiar to anyone?
>>
> how come you can't just 'think and remember' to find out where you got the
> file from? or did someone email it to you?
>
> dave

That's because it is top-secret.

In actual fact, a friend of a friend of a friend got it from somewhere
then gave a copy to a friend of a friend over the summer holiday.
The friend of a friend then posted it (through the post) to the friend
(incidently who only knows what the SAM robot looks like from a cool
wibbly model SAM, but I dont seem to be able to find where I got that
from..) who noticed the simmilarity while making it dance to the
timewarp (a CD he had recently brought from a shop that gets its CD from
the...). By chance and carefull planning, I (as in me, myself) entered
the room and instantly became considerably annoyed by the characters
existance on a TRC compatable machine with its operating system software
written by that most unholy of organisation:Traff-O-Data. I mystically
produced my SAM's box to demonstrate the character is the same to the
friend.
Once I realised it was not accredited or SAM related I concluded to
write down the authors E-Mail address. At that exact point in time
another friend, entered the room, asking me where I got the cool
animation of the 'SAM man'. Then another friend 'Long Haired Martin'
entered the room independently, not hearing the former exclamation he
asked a similar question. Then yet another friend entered, 'annoying
Mat with one T and stupid hair'. He also instantly figured it to be
the SAM character. Once I had written down the blokes E-Mail address I
proceeded to rapidly spend a week loosing the address and forgetting to
E-Mail the list. So I had to get it again, before informing you group.

Now, why did't I explain that in the original message?!
C9,
Numbly