        Have a guess :) It's between Andrew, David and I - makes me feel
almost important :) It does however kind of bugger up the SAM Community
group I'm trying to do, as I was hoping to work with Bob on this one,
because every company/mag I've spoken to, have been very cooperative. And
from what I hear, Format could do with all the free publicity it can get.

        Gavin

Gavin Smith
IMDB Support
ESN 3844