At 8:22 am +0000 8/1/99, David wrote:

>Nah... only handles disk images AFAIK... I think Unix does tho...

SimCoupe running on Linux (and only Linux, no other Unixes) will read Sam
floppies from the PC's A: drive.

All the details - alright, some of the details - are on the SimCoupe
webpages (the new versions of which are currently in stasis at
http://carou.sel.cam.ac.uk/computers/simcoupe/ )

Andrew

PS. David, *please* could you set up your mail client to place the quoted
messages above the new text, not below it, and do some judicious editing.
It makes threads a lot easier to follow.

--