        Jupiter will have to change their adverts that say then ;)

        >> Nice one, and it makes good sense, at least as far as the
software
        >> is concerned, but what is going to happen with FRED and Blitz?
Okay, they
        >> have never been exactly the same sort of mags, with Fred being
the more
> >> gamesy, and Blitz being more techy, but there has certainly been some
> >> overlap. I'd really like to see Fred becoming purely gamesy, and Blitz
> >> becoming purely techy. That way people could subscribe to one or the
> other
> >> or both (subbers to both could get a nice discount).
>
        > Nice idea Gavin, but magazines can only survive with some
contribution from
        > the Sam users themselves, and if everyone sits on thier backsides
waiting
        > for someone else to do something, then you know what the result
will be.

        Eh? *confused* I was just suggesting instead of making both mags
have some techy stuff, and some game stuff, that one concentrated on one
area, and the other on the er other. Is FRED disk mag going to continue side
by side with Blitz?

        > Already spoken to Wayne, the game should be ready March/April.

        He originally said the game was finished and he only needed to put
in some protection which he said would take very little time. We've waited
over a year now and the thing still hasn't been distributed - I suppose
that's about the best protection against piracy you can get :) Oh well, at
least you got him talking...And the time I've waited for Kaboom! doesn't
compare to the time I've waiting (and still waiting...) for my SAM_Clock
refund ;) (Just like to get my little dig in there...)

        Gavin

Gavin Smith
IMDB Support
ESN 3844