On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 12:26:16AM -0000, Malcolm Mackenzie wrote:
> [...]
  [snip previous message from Malcolm]

> God knows... I sold 20 of 'em, and it was nearly ten years ago...
>

> I bought one, (but then I was young and foolish) who were the other 19
>     Nick Humphries - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [snip rest of Nick's .sig]

Pardon me for grouching about this some more, but it took me a long time
to work out what was going on above.  It is from Malcolm but it ends with
Nick's sig, and the lines from Nick and the lines from Malcolm do not have
anything to distinguish between them.

So Malcolm could you please configure your email client to be more sensible?
Simon has already posted the instructions on how to do this.  And do edit
out unnecessary material such as other people's sigs.

imc