OASIS_E-Mail:
    Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:-

>On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 12:51:50PM +0000, Andrew Gale wrote:
>> I've got the spectrum ROM disassembly book - does
>> anyone want it for a fiver?
>
>Happen to have one already, but if you don't get a response here there
>are bound to be loads of people on css who want one.

Actually, something that is missing from my library...  a fiver, you
say?  :)

__

 James R Curry - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You're missing the point!  The individual doesn't matter.  It
was a team effort, and I was the one who came up with the whole
team idea...me!" - Homer Simpson, The Simpsons.

Please insert meaningless promise about The Official James R Curry
web page here...