Where: The Saddlers Club, Walsall, Nr Birmingham, England

Date: Sunday, September 26th 1999

Times: 9.30 - 5 (bar open from 12  3.30)

Cost: 2 per person admission (by ticket only).

    Tables bookable (*probably* up to 40/50 available): 5 each. Priority
will be given in the following order; (1) clubs and magazines (2) commercial
suppliers/supporters (3) individuals.

Any profit left over at the end will be put back into another event next
year. Nobody is getting a wage out of it!

Awards will be made to the best exhibitors in various categories on the day.

We expect it to be a sell-out, but send *no* money yet, bookings will open
at the end of March (NB: this is *not* an April Fool!)

Food facilities available: various, including a McDonalds, are nearby. Or
bring your own food. There will be a comfy sit-down and chat area.

For a further information as it becomes available e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or write, enclosing an A4 stamped addressed
envelope, to Brian Watson, Harrowden, 39, High Street, Sutton, ELY, Cambs
CB6 2RA, England.

It would be appreciated if this information could be passed to any user
groups, fanzine editors or commercial supporters who might be interested in
attending.
--
Brian

Graham Goring

--

| If you'd like to see a game with the depth of gameplay of Elite and |

       To reply please clean the VOMIT from my return address...