Hi there,

        As you know, the Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years website includes some
SAM reviews (and I _will_ get around to adding it to both the Spectrum AND SAM
webrings... I will I will I will I will I will I will [erk, too much Father
Ted]... it's on my list...). Has anyone got any screenshots for the below
games? Or can they grab me some? Would be nice to be able to show off the
SAM's graphics to newcomers. Of course, I will shower whoever provides these
with lots of kudos (but no money) in the Good Eggs section.

Please E-mail me first before sending any screenshots (and I'd prefer in-game
screenshots rather than title/loading screens). Screens should be in any
loss-less graphics format (i.e. GIF instead of JPEG). Due to house moving, my
email will not be checked between this coming Wednesday and Sunday.

Astroball (SAM)/Revelation (YS80, 90°)
   Just as much fun as the Speccy version, if not more so. Screamingly
playable.
Batz 'n' Balls (SAM)/Revelation (YS76, 77°)
   If wall-smashing's your aim, then this is your game.
Boing! (SAM)/Noesis (YS83, 75%)
Defenders Of The Earth (SAM)/Enigma Variations (YS58, 84°)
   The first 'proper' SAM game and it's stunning. Perhaps lacking in long-term
appeal though.
Dyadic (SAM)/Phoenix Software Systems (YS87, 45%)
Dyzonium (SAM)/FRED Publishing (YS85, 82%)
E-Tracker (SAM)/FRED Publishing (YS91, 87%)
   Powerful 'tracker which should go down a storm. A few awkward bits and that
price mar it slightly.
Hexagonia (SAM)/Revelation (YS73, 84°)
Impatience (SAM)/FRED (YS73, 90°)
Manic Miner (SAM)/Revelation (YS76, 84°)
   Spread the word - the eccentric explorer with the taste for treasure is
back!
Prince Of Persia (SAM)/Domark (YS69, 90°)
   Top-notch platform slash-'em-up, with incredible animation. As good a
reason as any to buy a Coupe.
SAM Adventure System/Axxent Software (YS82, 85%)
SAM Coupe Arcade Development System/Glenco (YS84, 82%)
Splat! (SAM)/Revelation (YS76, 68°)
   Sweetly simple and horribly playable. You may flip over it. Then again you
may not.
Waterworks (SAM)/FRED Publishing (YS88, 80%)
   I really enjoyed playing it, but I can see why people wouldn't like it.
Non-puzzle fanatics should knock 25% off the score.
Wop Gamma (SAM)/Revelation (YS91, 88%)
   You could boycott it to show we want more than puzzle games, but it's just
too good to miss. (Sorry.)

----      Nick Humphries - [EMAIL PROTECTED]      ----
------      The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years      ------
-------  http://www.the-den.clara.net/ys/cover.htm  -------