I know what I will say will have already been said countless
times before. I've only had the pleasure of talking to
Malcolm once or twice, but that was more than enough to
know that he was one of the most honest and caring guys
I have ever known - which is becoming extremely rare in
this increasingly deceitful world. It was very shocking
to wake up to find the announcement of his passing. I
wish I had gotten to know him more. My prayers go out to
his soul, his wife and his children. May God bless them all.

Justin Skists

(Please pass this on)