JohnnaPig Teare wrote:
> Everybody who has ever wanted to buy lemmings or pop has got it now
> surely - I wouldn't even know where to point someone t buy a copy.

I've only just picked a few things up 2nd hand, as I couldn't see anywhere
obvious and easy to buy them from.  Last night was the first time I've seen
Lemmings on the SAM - great fun!  I'm just waiting for my order from Persona
that includes Defender...

> The SAM world can only survive if we start to pool our resources and
> help to advance SIM Coupe ie. getting it running in WIn32 properly.

My thoughts exactly, but one or more people on this list still see the
emulator as a threat.

> (Still no nearer tofinding that Win32 version - anybody going to let
> me in on th esecret?)

The original archive is still available as
http://www.obobo.demon.co.uk/sc.zip but lacks all sorts of things that have
been put in since (it's windowed only, but you can use F5 to change screen
size). I've not had much time to work on it recently, and there are a few
things that still need to be done before it's worth replacing the old
archive.